It's Friday and I'm at home with a sick baby and a four-year-old who can't understand why we're home bound today. What is my plan? I don't really know, except to be in the moment, and create some space for a sick baby, a busy preschooler and a mama in the middle of a juice cleanse
. Today I'm invoking my inner healer - a modern day sorceress who can muster magic from a pile of laundry and heal the sick with cosmic kisses.
1. I will create sacred space.
2. I will play and make magic with my imagination.
3. I will wear comfy magical garb and hold my baby.
4. I will ingest magical potions.
5. And I will do what mothers have been doing since the dawn of time..
I will make it all better.
Enter to win by clicking HERE